What we mean by the "Adult Aspect"- A mature insight into the point of view of those involved with the consumption and production of adult content.
*New Interview featuring Ariel Rebel*
Taking a millennial approach to adult...
Vlog/Blog/Question Submission Guidelines:
If you're looking to get started...
-TO PROVIDE REAL INSIGHT OF EVERY ASPECT OF THE ADULT INDUSTRY
-TO PROVIDE A PRIMARY SOURCE OF GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT FOR INQUIRING MINDS
-TO GARNER SUPPORT, MAKE IMPROVEMENTS WHERE NEEDED AND PROTECT OUR RIGHTS AS SEX WORKERS
"Well-behaved women seldom make history"- Laurel Thatch Ulrich
other Informative sites And organizations...
QUICK FACTS ABOUT THE INDUSTRY YOU SHOULD KNOW
- You have to be 18 years old or older to work in any part of adult entertainment or partake in the adult industry in any way.
- Your videos will be on the internet forever even if you cam.
- In the United States, performers must be tested at least two weeks prior to performing with another performer. The testing panel includes the following:
- RPR (syphilis)
- Treponema Pallidum Ab (still syphilis)
- HIV-1 RNA Qual
- Hep Bs Ag (Hepatitis B)
- HCV Ab (Hepatitis C)
- CT rRNA (TMA), UR (Chlamydia)
- GC rRNA (TMA), UR (Gonorrhea)
- Trichonomas rRNA (TMA), UR (Trichomoniasis)
- You are considered self-employed in the adult-industry no matter how old you are or if you have an agent.
- Female performers tend to be paid the more than male and trans performers, but producers make the most money.
- You can refuse a shoot, but there is a kill-fee if you cancel the day-of and the producers are charged kill-fee if they cancel for any reason as well.
- *ALWAYS BE IN CONTROL*